Friday 3 July 2009

48 hours to go

Had a pedicure yesterday so my feet are in tip top condition :) Of course the women who did ti said my feet smell and that I have fungus everywhere so now she has given me a ton of lotions and potions to apply. Not a chance as I have to leave soon so I guess I do it when I get home.

I haven't booked my first night. Decided to wait and see how far I get because I am feeling a little pressured by the scale of this ride. Though I did 3000km around Ireland and regularly do 150km at weekends this is the first time I am going away for more than 2 days since I cycled with a friend when I was 15 (30 years ago!!!). Another worry for me is this heat, it sure is hot at the moment.

Will pack my paniers again tonight to make sure I have everything.

Too excited to really work, hence I am rambling here. Better look busy, boss is hovering :)

No comments: